PFM-Porcelain fused to alloy crown and bridgework
- High Noble 52% Gold 37% Palladium
- Noble 5.5% Gold 75% Palladium
- NEW! - TITANIUM
Current generation titanium substructures are custom-milled, not torch-casted, from pure Grade 2 Titanium. With outstanding physical and mechanical properties and absolute biocompatibility, titanium’s advantages are:
- Very low temperature conductivity
- X-ray negative
- Bio-Inert against acids and physiological solutions
- Optimum bond between titanium and veneering ceramic
- Low-weight density
- Insurance recognized high noble alloy
- Fixed rate - not subject to fluctuating gold market
Cast Crown - All Metal Crown and Bridgework, Inlays, Onlays
- Yellow Gold - High Noble 57% Gold
- Noble 38% Gold
- White Gold - High Noble 52% Gold
- Noble 6% Gold 75% Palladium
Esthetic All-Ceramic - Veneers, Crown and Bridgework, Inlays, Onlays
(Not recommended for posterior of 2nd bicuspid, or spans over one pontic section)
EMAX™ Pressable Ceramic (Lithium Disilicate) 360 Mpa core
Authentic™ Pressable Ceramic - ideal for inlays and onlays
EMAX™ Milled Lithium Disilicate
Zirconia - Crowns, Bridgework, Inlays, Onlays
Zirconia Substructures are designed in laboratory to insure quality control, milled from a solid block of highly pure Yttra stabilized zirconium oxide before sintering to eliminate micro fractures. With a flexural strength over 1100 Mpa and proven biocompatibility, zirconia has become the material of choice in esthetic and allergy-conscious situations.
Available with conventional layering ceramic and for clearance and strength concerns, EMAX™ Lithium Disilicate pressed to Zirconia offers superior esthetic results.
- Porcelain Margins - eliminates dark line at gingival margin and improves overall vitality
- Designs for future partial abutments and adaptation to existing partial frameworks
- Soft Tissue Simulation - eliminates guesswork of closing black triangles and facilitates proper emergence profile
- Cast Post-n-Cores
If Molina/Watson Dental Technologies, Inc. has supplied restorations that need to be redone based on Molian/Watson’s workmanship the remake will be completed at a pro rated charge.
This is done on a case by case basis and at the discretion of Molina/Watson. First year is at no charge. Second and third year is at 50% of original cost. After the third year, re-make will be at full price.
However, if Molina/Watson Dental Technologies, Inc. has supplied restorations that need to be redone based on the information received from the doctor or if Molina/Watson has contacted the doctor informing them that the restoration may need to be redone if created from the impression given, the remake will be done at full charge.