Molina/Watson Dental Technologies Inc. is a leading implant restorative laboratory.
It is no surprise that the market for implant dentistry continues to grow impressively as the result of advances in science and technology. With the dental implant quickly becoming the “standard of care” in restorative dentistry, implants are now widely accepted; by dental practitioners and patients alike, as superior to bridgework and root canals for single tooth replacement. Research by the American Dental Association estimates that 65 million Americans are missing at least one tooth, and currently only about 3% are receiving treatment.
The quality of life benefits of implant surgery, one of the safest, most precise and predictable procedures in dentistry today; are remarkable. From the permanent and life-long esthetic advantages of fixed crown and bridge restorations to the many overdenture options available for the edentulous patient; dental implants are becoming a mainstream treatment option. More general dentists are including implant restorations as a core service.
Molina Watson’s understanding of implant histology, biomechanics, occlusion, perio-implantology and esthetics allow us to predictably offer patients a tremendous service with extremely long lasting results. We can help dentists and their patients navigate the numerous options available regarding implant abutment selection and restoration compatibility; we can advise on overdenture choices from the various CAD/CAM bar designs to freestanding implant attachments such as Locators™ or ‘O’ rings.
Fixed Implant Restorations
- Available both cementable or screw retained
- All-ceramic restorations and crowns with porcelain margins require a zirconia or gold-tone abutment choice
Standard “default” abutment, limited by these factors:
- Large secondary castings resulting in higher alloy charges
- Compromised hygiene
- Esthetic limitations such as margin placement and emergence profile
- Maximum angulation correction 15° to 20°.
Custom CAD/CAM Abutments
Custom CAD/CAM abutments are designed and custom milled to lab specifications precisely for each individual case. Being uniquely designed based on your individual patients’ anatomical considerations, they provide the prerequisites for optimized functional and esthetic results.
- Anatomically correct, natural tooth prep-shape, closest to that of conventional crown and bridge preparations, resulting in smaller secondary castings
- No chair side modifications and can correct variations in implant angulation (up to 30°) and rotation
- Better soft tissue manipulation and support, improved emergence profile and margin placement, provides superior perio-implant gingival architecture
For the highly esthetic interior implant restorations the laboratory designed, patient specific CAD/CAM Zirconia abutment has distinctive advantages:
- Shaded Zirconia to better match natural dentition, especially with thin translucent tissue bio-types
- Esthetic all-ceramic restoration options
The custom CAD/CAM zirconia abutment, as opposed to the stock zirconia abutment; is milled to lab specifications before the sintering process, reducing additional modification. Therefore the potential for stress fractures is virtually eliminated.
Case-Specific Laboratory Custom Cast
- Allows for the greatest versaitility over placement and angulation concerns
- Exceptional control of emergence profile, margin placement, and esthetic concerns
- Available in both white and yellow gold alloy
Hybrid/removable Implant Restorations
Molina/Watson Dental Technologies, Inc. offers a complete range of fixed/hybrid and removable solutions. From Laboratory cast to Custom Cad/Cam Milled bars, utilizing a variety of attachment systems. Cad/Cam Bars are Milled from solid surgical grade Titanium.
Overdenture Bars: Dolder, Hader, Round, Victoria/Paris and Milled with Buccal and Lingual Taper from 0° to 10°
Fixed Prosthesis Bars: Wrap-Around, Montreal, Montreal with Metal Lingual
Attachments: O-Ring, Bredent and Locator
All implant manufacturer warranties supersede Molina/Watson Dental Technologies, Inc. warranties. Molina/Watson Dental Technologies, Inc. does not offer warranties on implant parts. Copies of implant manufacturer warranties are available upon request.